The Philippine Assistance Group (PAG) is inviting everyone to join the PAG Bus Tour 2009. This year, PAG will be going to Yunessun, a large spa resort in Hakone (http://www.yunessun.com/english/yunessun.html). At Yunessun, they have 25 themed areas, the most popular of which are God's Aegean Sea, a pseudo-Turkish Hamam, a Japanese Sake Spa, a Green tea spa, a Coffee spa, a Wine spa, and the Ancient Roman Baths. Guests are free to roam around between spas during their stay.
Please note that unlike the usual sento, you get to keep your clothes on in this resort. Girls have to wear swimsuits and guys have to don trunks. Swim gear can also be rented for 600-1,000 yen.
- When: 20 September 2009
- Meet at: 7AM, HARAJUKU Station (In front of YOYOGI KOEN KAIKAN) - Yamanote Line
- Departure: 7:30 AM
- Tickets: 7,000yen (by bank transfer after reservation has been confirmed; to be remitted before the end of August)
- Bus fare to and from the resort.
- Admission to the resort
- All -you-can-eat in a buffet style restaurant located at Yunessun Resort
- Use of bath towel, face towel and a Yunessun robe
- Use of more than 25 kinds of Spa related services and fun water recreational activities
- Susan Candelaria (phone) 090 9957 6415 (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cora Kasuga (phone) 090 6536 9698 (email) email@example.com
- Mayang Nihei (phone) 090 7406 3242 (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call the Cultural Section of Tokyo Philippine Embassy at 03 5562 1588 (Consul Angie Escalona/Ms. Joyce)
For more information on the resort, please visit http://www.yunessun.com/english/yunessun.html