POHD supports groups who organize relief operations for Pablo typhoon victims. Here are some of the blessings we've gathered.
|Medicines from Jan and Anony|
|Writing materials from Angie and DK|
|Notebooks, paper, pencils and other school supplies from Che and Nono|
|Matches and candles from Teresa and Sammy|
|Old clothes from Nookie, Kate, Jade, April and Kaye in Dubai|
If you wish to reach out through our organization, please feel free to message us. Here are some areas where we can be of help:
- Food relief (rice, canned goods, water, vegetables, etc.)
- Sustainable source of living (seedlings, seeds, crops, fertilizers, etc.)
- Fishing materials (fishnets, boats, and other farming and fishing tools)
- Shelter (tarps, nails and other tools for building houses)
- Medicines and insect repellents
- School supplies (notebooks, paper, pencils, rulers, blackboard for the teachers, etc.)
We are thinking of organizing an art workshop for the kids in April or May as a form of creative counseling. We don't have the details yet but if you're interested in joining us, kindly get in touch with us through firstname.lastname@example.org.